7 Key Insights Powering Cloud Services at Skyscape by Ark Data Centres, 16th February 2015
In 2012 Skyscape Cloud Services was founded to provide a range of highly secure Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings to public sector organisations.
Thanks to its partnership with Ark, the Company quickly achieved the highest level of Pan Government Accreditation (PGA) possible for its G-Cloud services – and in the process successfully secured contracts with the Cabinet Office, Home Office, HMRC and MOD. And, with revenue rising by 20% every month, Skyscape has become a British SME success story and the rising star of assured cloud services.
As a provider of secure wholesale data centres, it’s not often we get to boast about our customers in the public domain. So, we’re particularly pleased to publish the Skyscape success story this week. You can read about the resilient secure infrastructure and flexible commercial model here. Or to whet your appetite, here are some the key insights:
- Usage-based pricing with fully transparent costs
- Instant availability and disaster recovery that government agencies need
- Modular construction so that additional capacity can be added rapidly and it can adapt as the business grows
- Up and running in minutes and easily scaled up or down as required, with customer contract changes accommodated instantly
- Demonstrable cost savings fromhighly energy efficient data centre systems – which also dynamically match cooling and airflow to actual IT demand – all of which Skyscape passes on to its customers
- Security controls assessed by the CESG Pan Government Accreditor for IL0-IL3 data (now “OFFICIAL” and “OFFICIAL SENSITIVE”)
- ISO9001, ISO2000 and ISO27001 standard compliant.
To read the full story on how Skyscape is capturing the cloud services market in partnership with Ark, click here. Or for more information call 0845 389 3355.