Account Manager – Crown Hosting
Location: Corsham or Farnborough
Posted: 2nd August 2021
- Account management and business development.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Act as an ambassador when representing CHDCL.
- To achieve an annual agreed new business target.
- Assist in maintaining and where necessary, creating marketing material to represent the CHDCL brand and messaging.
- To work closely with all CHDCL team disciplines and facilitate completion of NDA’s, MoA’s, Call-off Agreements and SRFs in a timely fashion and to meet targets.
- To maintain a good relationship once the Customer has been on-boarded, and to retain senior engagement with the Customer with a view to driving organic growth and ensuring future renewals.
- To maintain an effective knowledge of the technical solution, its unique benefits and how that is a differentiator in the market.
- To maintain an effective knowledge of the challenges facing current and potential Customers and how CHDCL may assist those Customers in meeting those challenges.
- To be aware of and maintain the wider partner community and work collaboratively with them to support customer needs and growth for CH.
- To ensure the client account management processes are followed.
- To maintain an accurate record of account management activities in the CHDCL account management toolset.
- To engage with the broader activities of the CHDCL team and assist colleagues wherever possible.
- To monitor press, industry and contacts to gather market intelligence information.
- To contribute to/participate in Crown Hosting social media and marketing activities.
- To live the Ark values by active participation.
- To attend 3 Ark University sessions per annum as a minimum.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Confident and engaging communicator.
- Strong inter personal skills – a relationship builder.
- Strong literary and numeracy skills.
- Strong grounding in technical matters affecting CHDCL Customers.
- Experienced in contract negotiation.
- Proficient in use of standard MS Office 365 applications, in particular Teams, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Hands on approach and proven ability to achieve targets.
- Ability to work under own initiative and take responsibility for their personal targets.
- Working knowledge of the Data Centre industry (preferred) working knowledge of IT transformation projects (essential).
- Demonstrated ability to proactively find new prospects for Ark’s products and services.
- Ability to achieve SC Clearance.
- Willingness to travel to all Ark sites.
- Willingness to travel nationwide to customers/partners.
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle.
Apply for this position
To be considered for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.