Service Desk Analyst
Location: Spring Park
Posted: 5th May 2021
- Log, manage and progress Incidents and Requests within Ark Support ASD functions i.e. change management / reporting
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Adhere to all established Ark Service Desk policies and procedures, including documentation of Incidents and Requests, logging all relevant information.
- Checking Incident/Request information is accurate, complete and ensuring that appropriate priority level has been set, updating Incident/Request with additional information as required.
- Dispatch Incidents/Requests to appropriate resolver groups according to procedures.
- Follow Incident/Request ownership guidelines for each Incident/Request and assist in the closure, when resolved.
- Ensuring appropriate communications are made to all interested parties for Incidents, Request Fulfilment, Problems, Changes, Planned Maintenance and Business Continuity, in line with SLAs.
- Providing customer liaison relating to Ark services, such as Incident, Request Fulfilment, Problem, Change, Planned Maintenance and Business continuity.
- Responsible for internal and external responses to customer service failures or Requests.
- Co-ordinate all planned and ad-hoc service work according to agreed priorities.
- Production of monthly reports and reviews when required.
- Engage with and support relevant Ark processes as required.
- To work with and assist our clients in providing contracted and ad-hoc managed service.
- Achieve expected level of productivity, agreed with Team Lead and Senior Analyst.
- Escalate concerns within the service desk.
- Maintain safe working practices (Health & Safety).
- Ensure adherence to work schedule. Respect scheduled (lunch) breaks.
- Timely submission of holiday requests and tasks to support the smooth running of team.
- Adhoc admin tasks to support the team.
- Proactively manage career development, highlighting additional training requirements
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm for this discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a clear, professional and confident telephone manner
- The ability to work independently or within a wider team
- Excellent problem solving approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
- A calm and measured approach when under pressure
- A natural desire to deliver customer excellence as a standard
- Business acumen
- A good understanding of change management and data centre operations tasks
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, inclusive of report writing
- A full clean current driving licence.
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction with a strong focus on results
- A minimum of ‘ITIL Foundation Level’ and aligned operational experience.
- At least 1 year of working in a Customer Service or Service Desk environment.
Apply for this position
To be considered for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.